Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Hi. I have a headache :( Today I got up at like 5am to go with my mom to my sister's house to watch my niece, she was home from daycare with a fever, while my sister and her husband went to her operation (cosmetic surgery.) So I'm tired! Might be the reason for the really bad headache. So I'm drinking Welch's White Grape and Raspberry Juice which is really good! I had some in England while I was there - though I don't think it was white grape but regular grape.

Jennie was saying how Americans can't understand her R's hehe I remember me not not understanding when English ppl say R's - shall have to take notice of it more when I am on the phone with Pete. I forget how he sounds really - as I haven't talk to him on the phone since I've been home. Its only been about a week in a half but it feels like AGES. Grrrr. Anyway getting off here and chatting with Pete for awhile ;)

No comments: