Tuesday, August 26, 2003

New haircut, same me.

Got a haircut today! Woohoo! Okay not really, its basically the same as what I got the last time I went to get it cut...I like it I might actually keep up with it and go every 6 weeks like you're suppose to, well lets see if I have time for that.

Ugh it seems to be getting hotter and hotter EVERYDAY and I live in Florida so I guess I should be glad I have a pool (at my parents motel) and the ocean to cool off in. Its nearly Sept with no sign of Fall, even though FL really doesn't have many seasons... just hot, not so hot, or 'cold' which isn't really cold. Thank god for AC!

Pete has two Aussie's staying with his parents for a month, they were friends of Pete's uncle who lived in Austrialia who died in July. Tony was really excited about them coming so I hope they have a good time. Pete said to his mum they're becoming an international hotel with all the different ppl that stay there hehe. Very generous people my future in-law's gotta love 'em! Anyway getting off the comp as the AC doesn't reach this area and I'm about to die of the heat!

No comments: