Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Nothing much to report on lately - just my dieting (which you can see on my wellness journal)
*hint* hehe. Eating two celery sticks at the moment - as I'm not hungry enough for lunch as I ate breakfast late but feel like I need something. Did 3 miles on WATP for Abs, then showered and got dressed and here I am. Less than 2 weeks til I move back into my dorm (might be a few days earlier if my boss at my work study job at college needs me and gets me permission to move in earlier.) I think I have most of my stuff I need, have to find my stuff from last year - has to be somewhere around here maybe in the garage or my closet. Need to get my hair cut might make an appointment for that today. Might go to Walmart to look around and maybe get my parents CHICAGO on DVD - they wanted to see it in the theatre (the play) but the seats were all sold out :( So maybe I'll get them that and they can watch it tonight or something. Made Yorkshire Puddings again last night - they turned out a bit heavier/more eggy than last time - so I haven't totally perfected them but I'm sure I will do eventually. Just relaxing today as I worked all day yesterday in the blazing heat, at least I'm getting back my tan I lost in England hehe (actually I got sun burnt my last day there so I can't really say that!) Thats about it for now! Hope everyone had a good weekend and is having a good week so far!

Unconscious Muttering from Sunday

1. Only you:: Love

2. 33:: Uncle Dave

3. Foundation: makeup

4. Accidents:: hospitals

5. Hometown::beach

6. Natural::peaceful

7. Bombastic:: Bombs

8. Bachelor:: Reality TV

9. Far away:: Pete

10. Tony:: Pete's dad

No comments: